- 1 Ultimate Review Of Best Electric Tankless Water Heaters in 2018
- 2 Which is the Best Electric Water Heater?
- 3 EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 27 KW at 240 Volts, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- 4 Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Electric Tankless Whole House Water Heater, 240 V, 24 kW
- 5 BOSCH Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater
- 6 BOSCH Tronic Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Features
- 7 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 8 Other Features:
- 9 Final Recommendation:
Ultimate Review Of Best Electric Tankless Water Heaters in 2018
If you have been contemplating installing a water heater in your home, then you should consider the electric tankless hot water heater. This is one of the ways to reduce the costs that you spend on the heating water. There are so many advantages attributed to the tankless water heaters and the objective of this guide is to help you find the best electric tankless water heater. One of the key advantages is the fact that you can easily install it anywhere since these units do not have a storage tank that takes up too much space.
While there many different types of tankless water heaters, the electric models seem to be much better. According to various electric tankless water heater reviews, these units are easy to install and maintain. Be that as it may, the challenge lies in the fact that there are so many different models on the market. If you are a first timer, you may end up confused and not even know which one to go for. Fortunately, we have taken the time to review some of the best brands of electric tankless water heaters. Keep reading and you will be able to make an informed decision at the end of it all.
Which is the Best Electric Water Heater?
Whether you choose to go to a retail store or shop online to shop for an electric tankless hot water heater, you may be overwhelmed by the tons of models on the market. Fortunately, we have reviewed some of the top models to make it easier for you to get the one that will suit your needs and lifestyle in the best way possible.
EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 27 KW at 240 Volts, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology
There are quite a number of experts who rate the EcoSmart electric tankless water heater as the best electric tankless water heater. There are so many features that have been included in this model to make it stand out from the rest. Due to its versatile nature, you can use this tankless water heater for a number of residential applications. It has the capacity to produce 3 gallons of hot water in a minute. This is sufficient to run the dishwasher and your shower simultaneously.
The EcoSmart tankless electric water heater is easy to install and as such, you can choose to have it in your bathroom, kitchen or even the laundry room. This is one of the models that is known to be incredible in terms of the performance that it has. It comes with a temperature range setting of 80°F to 140°F, which is quite ideal for various uses. With such a wide range of temperature, you can make use of this model in areas where the climate keeps changing.
The self-modulating technology uses sensors to adjust the temperature accordingly. This is one of the most remarkable features on the EcoSmart electric tankless ECO 27 water heater. The overall design is quite impressive in that it is compact and easy to use. As such, you can easily install it on any space that is available in your home. Considering the various electric tankless water heater reviews, this is a great model to consider.
EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater Features
- The EcoSmart tankless electric water heater is made of copper and stainless steel, which makes it last for a very long period of time. You will not have to worry about rust and corrosion issues.
- This is one of the models with a wide range of the temperature setting as it has a range that starts from 80°F to 140°F.
- With the EcoSmart electric tankless water heater, you will get a generous supply of hot water as it has a flow rate of 3 GPM, meaning that you will get 3 gallons of hot water per minute.
- This is an energy efficient model and will help you save up to 50% of the energy costs that you spend in a given month.
- The self-modulating sensors are part of the smart technology and this will adjust the temperature of the water automatically.
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Electric Tankless Whole House Water Heater, 240 V, 24 kW
When you buy the Stiebel Eltron tankless water heater, then you can rest assured that you will get a constant supply of hot water for the entire house. This is one of the best electric tankless hot water heater on the market and has quite a number of advantages, which makes it an ideal option. Unlike the other smaller models, with the Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus you will not need to have several tankless water heaters installed in your home.
The design of this model is such that you can install it on any space that is available as it does not take up too much space. This is one of the models that have embraced modern technology and as a result, most of the settings will adjust automatically. It is able to regulate the pressure of the water as well as the temperature, depending on the external temperature. As for the mounting, you will not need any special skills or tools, as it is straightforward.
There is a feature on the Stiebel Eltron electric tankless water heater that allows you to adjust the temperature of the water. This will be done using the dial function that has been conveniently placed on the unit. The beauty of this is that it will only heat water when it is needed, unlike the traditional water heaters. As a result, you will be able to save up to 20% of the energy costs. You will conveniently get hot water on demand and from different sources simultaneously.
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Electric Tankless Whole House Water Heater Features
- This unit has a sleek and compact design and as such, you can virtually install it in any space that is available.
- The Stiebel Eltron tankless water heater comes with an advanced flow control technology, which is a remarkable feature. This will ensure that you will get hot water consistently.
- The temperature range setting on this tankless water heater is 86°F to 140°F, which is quite a wide range and would be ideal for different regions with different climate levels.
- You can adjust the temperature of the water on the Stiebel Eltron electric tankless water heater using the digital control dial that is conveniently placed on the heater.
- When you buy this model, expect to make huge savings of up to 20% on the energy bills.
BOSCH Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater
Are you looking to have hot water running from your sink faucet? Then the Bosch tankless hot water heater is the right bargain. This is has been designed in such a manner that it can conveniently fit under the sink. Due to the compact design and sleek nature, you can even have it installed in the cabinet space, making it a convenient water heater. Despite the mini size, you will get up to 2.5 gallons per minute, as it has a flow rate of 2.5 GPM.
Another great advantage of this model is that you can have it installed in mobile homes, RVs or even boats. All you will need is a line of cold water and you can start using this water heater. Being one of the smallest models available, the Bosch tankless water heater is easily portable and convenient. With a glass lined tank, you will not have to worry about mineral build up. This is one of the attributes that allow the unit to last for a very long period of time.
The Bosch electric tankless water heater has a temperature range of 65°F to 145°F. There in a control knob which you can use to adjust the temperature of the water to your preference. There is also a TPR valve on this unit and as such, you will be able to regulate the pressure of the water. All these features make this to become the best electric tankless water heater.
BOSCH Tronic Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Features
- The Bosch electric tankless water heater has a glass-lined wall, which makes it easier to maintain as it does not support mineral build up on the heat exchanger.
- There is an external valve that allows you to adjust the temperature to your preference. The temperature range setting is 65°F to 145°F.
- The use of the Bosch tankless hot water heater is quite easy and straightforward. All you will need to do is connect it to a cold water line and a 120V power outlet.
- The flow rate of this unit is 2.5 GPM and this means that you will get up to 2.5 gallons of hot water per minute.
- The fast recovery rate on this Bosch tankless water heater is a great advantage as you will not need to wait for so long to get hot water.
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Electric Tankless Water Heater
To be able to find the best electric tankless water heater, there are so many factors that you can consider. There are a number of electric tankless water heater reviews, but that may not be enough to make an informed decision. Here are some of the key considerations to help you find the right electric tankless water heater.
Water Flow Rate:
When looking for the right electric tankless hot water heater, you need to consider the GPM, or gallons per minute that it will produce. This will help you decide if it is the ideal model for your household.
Water Supply Devices
GPM- Gallons per Minute
Low Flow Kitchen Faucet
1.5 – 1.8
2.5 – 5.0
Low Flow Showed Head
1.0 – 2.0
3.0 – 4.0
2.0 – 3.0
Source of Power:
Tankless water heaters will either use electricity, propane or natural gas. It is important to be sure of the type of fuel you will be using for the water heater unit you intend to buy. Each type has its own pros and cons.
Water Heater Types
Energy Efficiency Rating
Conversational Gas Storage
Condensing Gas Storage
Conversational Elec Storage
Elec Heat Pump Storage
Design and Construction:
The design will influence the areas that you can install your tankless water heater unit. It is also advisable to consider the type of material that has been used to make the water heater. This will give you a hint on the durability and maintenance issues.
Size and Capacity:
You should be very clear when looking for a tankless water heater, in terms of the demand for the hot water. If you have a higher demand check out the electric tankless water heater reviews to find the right model for your home.
Peak Demand Output Requirement
45 - 55 Gallons
55 - 65 Gallons
65 - 75 Gallons
75 - 85 Gallons
85 - 100 Gallons
100 or More Gallons
Your Budget and Warranty:
Compare various models that are sold within your budget. Look at the warranty and what it covers so as to be safe with the tankless water heater model that you purchase.
For In depth Information About “How to Choose the quality Tankless Water Heater? Check Here
- Consider the features that the unit has before making a decision.
- Look at the electric tankless hot water heater You should consider models with digital display.
- Check out for energy efficient models so that you can be able to save up on the costs of the energy used by water heaters.
- The installation process and requirements is also an essential consideration. You do not want a model that is too complex.
- The temperature range is also a key factor to consider so as tell if the unit will be ideal for your area.
While the process of finding the best tankless water heater can be a tedious task, we believe that this guide will help you make an informed decision. From the electric tankless water heater reviews above, we recommend the EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 27 KW at 240 Volts, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology due to its versatile nature and incredible features. If you found this article helpful, drop a comment and also feel free to share it widely.