- 1 Ultimate Review Of Best Gas Tankless Water Heater Reviews In 2018
- 2 What’s The Best Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater?
- 3 Eccotemp i12-NG Indoor Tankless Heater, 1/2 inch NPT Water Fittings
- 4 Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas
- 5 Rheem RTG-64XLN 6.4 GPM Low NOx Outdoor Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater
- 6 What to Consider When Buying a Tankless Water Heater
Ultimate Review Of Best Gas Tankless Water Heater Reviews In 2018
If you would take into account how much money you spend on the cost water, then you will find that the best natural gas tankless water heater is the best remedy. With a tankless water heater, you will be able to get hot water at any time that you need it. The natural gas tankless water heater is convenient and will provide hot water for your household. There are quite a number of models on the market and switching from the conventional model to the tankless heaters may be a challenge for newbies.
We have put together a few tankless gas water heater review so as to help you make an informed decision. With the reviews, you will be able to look at the various models that are on the market and the specific features that are unique to a particular model and this will give you a good idea of what you should buy for your household. If this is the first time to consider the best tankless gas water heater, follow this guide and you will be well informed on the right choice to make.
In this Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Review guide, We will cover:
What’s The Best Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater?
If you have attempted shopping for the natural gas tankless water heater, you will realize that there are so many brands. As if that is not enough, most manufacturers have several models of the heater, with each one claiming to be the best tankless gas water heater. Let us look at some of the best models, with the specifications and features.
Eccotemp i12-NG Indoor Tankless Heater, 1/2 inch NPT Water Fittings
Everything about the Eccotemp FVI 12 NG high capacity gas tankless water heater seems to appeal to the users to a great extent. It comes with a unique design and you can easily tell that it has amazing features. The features and the design make it one of the best tankless gas water heaters on the market. It comes with an LCD display, which will allow you to read the settings and make adjustments accordingly. Using the LCD panel, you will control the pressure and the temperature of the water.
It comes with a black gorilla casing, which will enhance the protection. As such, even when you are mounting it, it will fit anywhere and the casing makes it appealing to anyone who comes across it. With this model, you will get a flow rate of 3 GPM, which means that it has the capacity to give a flow of 3 gallons per minute. This can serve several spots in your home with hot water, simultaneously.
It is very easy to install the Eccotemp FVI 12 NG, as it has a compact and sleek design. There is a built-in exhaust fan which enhances the overall performance of this natural gas tankless water heater. The good news is that it uses natural gas an as a result, you will not suffer from the fumes that are produced by the combustion process. Most gas hot water heater reviews rate this particular model quite high and it would be a good decision to consider having them installed in your home.
Eccotemp i12-NG Indoor Tankless Heater Features
- The Eccotemp FVI 12 NG has a temperature range setting of 35°F to 77°F, which is quite impressive. You will be able to adjust the temperature accordingly.
- There is a child locking technology on this model and this will be able to protect your children and enhance their safety.
- With the sleek design and gorilla casing of the Eccotemp FVI 12 NG high capacity gas tankless water heater, you can install it anywhere and it is also quite durable.
- This model has an impressive flow rate of 3 GPM, which is sufficient to serve several points including showers and faucets, making the best tankless gas water heater.
- There is an LCD display panel, which has control buttons as well and this will help you read the settings and make the necessary adjustments.
Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas
This tankless water heater Takagi is one of a kind and would be ideal for any home. With an input of 190,000 BTUs, you will be able to get instant hot water for up to 3 bathrooms simultaneously. The flow rate for this model is 8 GPM, which will give you up to 8 gallons of hot water per minute. With this enormous capacity, you will not need to install several models of water heaters to be able to get hot water.
Based on the Takagi tankless water heater review, you can tell that this is an amazing water heater as it has an energy factor of 0.82, which means that you will be able to save up on the energy costs for heating water. It comes with technology that allows it to modulate the use of the natural gas that it uses to heat up the water. This is the best natural gas tankless water heater and has countless benefits.
The Takagi T K4 IN NG highly depends on the ground temperature, which influences the number of showers that it can support. This is a diverse model in that you can also convert it to direct vent system, from the standard vent. It has a default temperature setting of 122°F and comes with a remote control that will allow you to adjust the temperature accordingly. There are so many safety features that are on this unit and as such, it would be safe for various residential applications.
Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater Features
- The Takagi T K4 IN NG is a natural gas tankless water heater that has a fully modulating technology and uses natural gas as the main source of heating the heat exchanger.
- There are a freeze protection systems that has been incorporated internally and this is aimed at protecting the unit.
- This tankless water heater Takagi has a temperature range setting of 99°F to 167°F, which makes it possible to accommodate most of the residential applications. The default temperature is 122°F, but it comes with a remote control to adjust the temperature.
- The flow rate of this model is 8 gallons per minute when running the unit at a temperature of 95°F.
- Some of the important features on this Takagi tankless water heater review include the exhaust and water temperature safety control as well as the air-fuel ratio sensor among others.
Rheem RTG-64XLN 6.4 GPM Low NOx Outdoor Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater
Undoubtedly, the Rheem RTG 64XLN is the best natural gas tankless water heater in so many aspects. For instance, this is the Rheem natural gas tankless water heater that gives you 6.4 gallons per minute, as it has a flow rate of 6.4 GPM. According to various tankless gas water heater reviews, this is able to service several faucets, adequately. It is quite diverse and you will not regret having it installed in your home.
The Rheem tankless gas water heater is easy to install and comes with a sleek and compact design. With an ideal weight of 54 pounds, you will be able to support it, with minimal effort when mounting it. Since it has a low NOx version, you will not have to worry about the toxic fumes as they will be emitted as required. Even when you do not have so much space, you can easily fit this natural gas water heater into any space available.
Most of the gas hot water heater reviews highly recommend this model as it comes as one that is easy to use to get hot water on demand. One of the main things that one should look for when buying a tankless water heater is energy efficiency and this one is quite efficient and has the ability to save you more than 60% of the energy consumed in heating water. You should definitely consider the Rheem gas tankless water heater due to its versatility and you will not regret it.
Rheem RTG-64XLN Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater Features
- Being a natural gas tankless water heater, it means that you will not need to find a complex ventilation system when using the Rheem tankless gas water heater in your home.
- Additionally, the fact that it has a low NOx feature, this means that it has the capacity to contain the fumes that emitted in the best way possible.
- The Rheem natural gas tankless water heater has a temperature range setting of 85°F to 185°F, which is quite a wide range and this accommodates different clients, with different needs.
- There is a remote control that comes with the model, makes it possible to control the unit conveniently. You can adjust the settings using the remote control and move to the mode that you need.
- With this Rheem gas tankless water heater, you will be able to get 6.4 gallons per minute. The flow rate of 6.4 GPM means that you can get hot water from several points of simultaneously without buying an extra water heater.
What to Consider When Buying a Tankless Water Heater
There are a number of things that you should bear in mind when looking for the best natural gas tankless water heater. While the gas tankless water heater reviews may provide a good impression on what to expect, here are other factors to consider:
- Source of Energy:
Most of the tankless water heaters use natural gas propane or electricity. As it is imperative to consider your source of fuel before buying a natural gas tankless water heater. However, the models that use natural gas tend to be energy efficient.
- GPM – Gallons Per Minute:
This refers to the flow rate of the water heater and means gallons per minute. Looking at tankless gas water heater reviews should give you a true indication of the flow rate of the tankless water heater. It is worth noting that an average shower requires about 1.5 GPM.
Water Supply Devices
GPM- Gallons per Minute
Low Flow Kitchen Faucet
1.5 – 1.8
2.5 – 5.0
Low Flow Showed Head
1.0 – 2.0
3.0 – 4.0
2.0 – 3.0
Before buying any water heater, consider the demand for the water heater in your household. With this in mind, you will be able to pick the best model to serve the needs of your family effectively.
Peak Demand Output Requirement
45 – 55 Gallons
55 – 65 Gallons
65 – 75 Gallons
75 – 85 Gallons
85 – 100 Gallons
100 or More Gallons
- Construction & Design:
Consider the design and the overall construction of the water heater. This will determine the weight and dimensions of the water heater. Additionally, this will help determine the longevity of the model
Warranty and Price:
Gas hot water heater reviews will help you in comparing various models of the water heater and their price range. Also, check the warranty details and what the warranty covers as well as the period.
For In depth Information About “How to Choose the Best Tankless Water Heater? Read Here